Friday, February 4, 2011

Cross Your Fingers . . . x2.

I'm really hoping to get everyone an update of our family - this will be the 3rd time I've tried. My Internet has been super fast today so I'm hoping that I can get pics and movies to upload. Here goes . . .

Chelsea's 1st Birthday:

We had a huge party for Chelsea Rose! She is growing up to be such a sweet gal and is in love with dogs! There are 3 dogs that live behind us so she always wakes up from her naps barking, it is so cute. Because of her love her dogs we threw here a Dalmatian Party! She had no problem digging into her Dalmatian Cake! It was so fun to have both sides of our family there to celebrate our sweet little angel. Thank you for all the gifts and love!

Christmas Time:

We had the best Christmas ever! We spent Christmas Eve/Morning with my family in Orem and then went home to have a little Christmas opening at our house - then headed over to the Gibbons Family's to celebrate the rest of Christmas day with them. Michael spoiled me SOOO much this Christmas! We feel so blessed to be able to celebrate the birth of the Savior every year. We hope to keep him at the center of our lives and hearts throughout the entire year! We talked about next year making Christmas more about the Savior - if you have any suggestions how you keep Christ in your Christmas we would love to hear them.


Yes, we all look a little tired, don't we? My family is up at 6 am (at the latest) to open presents! I love it - and with how many people there are it usually takes about 3 1/2 hours for everyone to get through their presents - well, mostly because we all get spoiled! :)


New Year's Celebrations:

We celebrated New Year's in style! On New Year's Eve, Michael's band had the opportunity to perform at the Tabernacle for First Night, they did such an amazing job! During the day, we went to Build-A-Bear with my family and then Discovery Gateway with Michael's family! And on New Year's day we met up with all of my extended family on my Mom's side at The Chinese Gourmet for our annual New Year's dinner (this is highlighted in the picture of my sister, Laura, and her new husband, Josh!! - congratulations! They got married on December 21st and spent their honeymoon in California over Christmas Break, fun huh?).


A quick trip to the doctor:

It was the first time that Chelsea has ever been really sick - she had an ear infection and a little cold in her eye, but she got better quickly with antibiotics and has been healthy ever since! She was such a sweetie, we waited for 2 hours to see the doctor (Michael is in the background trying to find something for her to watch on his iPhone).


And the waiting begins . . .

Can you believe we've made it this far into our pregnancy?? We are 36 whole weeks along and the babies are as healthy as ever! In fact, they are both about 6 1/2 lbs. each already. This isn't the best picture of me, but it shows how HUGE I'm getting! I told Michael that the next time we have a baby that if I ever complain that he needs to remind me about this pregnancy . . . It is just a little bit hard to get around these days . . . but, we can't wait to meet our Sweet Girls!


No comments: