We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat for Halloween. It was so fun - they had a chili cook-off and everything, delicious! Michael was Sherlock Holmes (pretty sure he had the best costume) and Chelsea Rose was a Porcelain Doll.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
25 Reasons I Am So Happy to Celebrate Your Birth (in no particular order):
1. You light up my life with your smile.
2. You get me drinks of water in the middle of the night.
3. You love to hold Chelsea and miss her if she's asleep when you get home.
4. You are so talented in so many ways: guitar, singing, piano, water glasses, and pretty much anything else that makes music.
5. Your eyes shine when you look at me (which means you love me).
6. You are so dedicated to your work and our family.
7. You have blessed so many lives with how thoughtful you are.
8. You are so passionate about living life.
9. You inspire me everyday to be a better me.
10. You make Chelsea laugh harder than anyone else can.
11. You make me laugh harder than anyone else can.
12. In other words, I love your sense of humor!
13. Thank you for all the delicious food you've introduced me to - I never knew sauce and seasonings could make food taste so good.
14. I am so much more adept at guitar and music lingo because of you - I think it's either between the Tribute or the Albert Lee - Mahogany Body/Rosewood Neck.
15. I am so inspired to be a good wife and mother because you are such an amazing husband and father.
16. You are very, very punny!
17. I love how you've introduced me to the French culture and language.
18. You make friends easier than anyone I've ever met.
19. Our relationship is so strong because of you - you are the best communicator I've ever spoken with - and you are also the best listener I've ever talked to, thank you!
20. You've added so much meaning to my life.
21. Having picnics at the park is so much more fun when you are there.
22. I've been introduced to so many amazingly produced movies because of you!
23. I love how Chelsea's eyes light up when she sees you.
24. You are so committed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ -
25. You provide me with such a comfortable life, I never worry about tomorrow because I know you will always be there for me, I am so grateful for you! I am so happy with you in my life! I am glad that you were born exactly when you were so we could meet exactly when we did - I Love You, Michael!
Posted by Jenny Gibbons at 10:02 PM