Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Shower Bonanza!





I can most definitely say I've never felt more spoiled and loved in my whole life!! Thank you so much to my Mom, Mimi, Megan, and my ward for throwing me such fun and beautiful baby showers! I received some of the cutest and most incredible gifts!! Chelsea Rose is lucky to be coming into a world with so many caring people around her. I couldn't have asked for more love and support. She truly has so many wonderful and great examples to follow. I want to make a tribute to all the wonderful women in my life who have been role models to me in every aspect of my life: My Gram and Grandma Janet, My Grandma Wood and Grandma Gibbons, My Mom and Mother-in-law (thanks for showing me how to be a great Mom!), my sisters and sisters-in-laws, my many amazing Aunts, my Young Women and Church leaders, and the countless others who I have looked to for strength and learning. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many righteous and amazing women. Thank you for showing me how to love and to be loved, how to sacrifice, how to overcome adversity, how to be so kind and caring, how to love my husband, how to be a daughter of God, and much , much more . . . Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I can share with my little girl all the things I have learned from you!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh good it is letting me leave a comment.
Thank goodness for showers, I am so excited for you!

Here is my blog
www.thetophers.blogspot.com and from there you can link to Ambers.